There are several types of printers which are used for unique printing nowadays. Due to technological up gradation, printers are used in different ways and innovations. There are various types of papers used in printing. nyc printing is best at doing innovations in printing to make them attractive. Earlier printers were print only black and white pages. But now printers give unique prints like
- Colorful Prints
- 3 D prints
- Wedding Card printing
- Greeting cards printing
- Wood printing
Different types of paper
There are different types of papers which gives beautifully printed material with unique colors.
- Watermarked paper: there are designs or stamps on the surface of papers.
- Environment-friendly paper: a paper which is made of wood or natural resources and does not harm the environment is called environment-friendly
- Recycled paper: Paper which can be reused. These papers are eco-friendly.
Different papers are used for different purposes. If we take the example of greeting, wedding or birthday cards it prints on thick sheets which are not easily bent. Printing for exam paper are made on thin papers. So, for the different purpose, there are different types of papers used.
Places where printers used
These printers are used in many places; printers are used everywhere to take a print of important papers, pictures, etc. If we take some examples these are the following:
- Photo studio: printers are used in a photo studio to take a print of passport size photos, birthday photos or wedding photos. People prefer printers to print images of their memories.
- Hospitals: In hospitals, printers are used to give medical reports of patients of their tests.
- Offices: Printers are used to take a copy of their documents in hand.
- School, colleges, universities, government places etc.